Ok, I have never used one of these sites before but as I don't know anyone that uses them I feel more comfortable to ask this question on here. I had unprotected sex 3 days into my last period. My periods are regular and last 5-7 days. After I had sex, my period went very light the next day and just stopped. I am now a week late for this months period and for the last couple of days my bones and joints have been aching, I have been feeling sick in the morning, been unable to sleep and yesterday I started getting period-like cramps. I never get cramps until the second day of my period which confuses me. This morning when I woke up the cramps were really bad and I had a weird sensation that my period had started. I ran to the toilet and when I wiped, I had a small amount of brown discharge which is unusual to me. I put a pad on just incase my period would begin but all I have had is a light spot of brown each time I wipe. After everything I eat, I feel bloated and I am not drinking as much water as I used to (2ltrs to 1ltr) but I am going to the toilet 3x more. All through today my hormones have been up and down, I have had lower back ache, been feeling sick then being completely hungry and the cramps have been worse but moved more to my left hand side. As I mentioned before, my periods have been regular in the past and lasted a fixed amount of days. Can someone please let me know if I could be pregnant at all? I'm not sure if I'm worrying myself into thinking it which is what is causing the symptoms?

go to the doctor right away your pregnant

you have not noticed the early bleeding as you are late for your periods so get relaxed now its normal to have a delayed period i too had it and if you are felling anything like pregnancy then just go through a home pregnancy test.but its very less likely to get pregnant while you are on your periods.the reason may be harmonal problem stress ,your daily work so just get relaxed and go through a test gud luck...............!