Am I having implantation bleeding or a light period? I have had irregular periods since I've started menstruating 6 years ago. I get periods anytime between 30-90 days. The past few months I've been getting them every 60 days. I have been having unprotected sex for 6 months, no pulling out, no condoms, no contraception at all. On the 11th of April I had slight pink on the toilet paper when I wiped, took a test and negative. Two days later on the 13th of April I started spotting a tiny bit more, only when I wiped though and had painful period cramps for about an hour. Never anything on a pad or underwear. It was so light when I wiped for about 5 days straight (it wasn't always there when I wiped through these 5 days). I assumed it was implantation bleeding from everything I've read, so I decided to wait a week after it stops to test again. Then on the 18th of April it got a little bit darker red, where before it was a light pinkish brownish, still only when I wiped though. This morning, April 20th, I've had terrible lower back ache and when I went to the bathroom there was a thin strip of dark brown blood, very small, on my underwear. And when I wiped there was a significant amount more blood on the toilet paper, dark reddish brownish. I put on a pad and still nothing all day but when I wipe it is still a little heavier. What is going on? Is this my period? I should mention I am 18 and I have been tested for PCOS and thyroid issues before, about 8 months ago and nothing turned out, no issues upfront, I've just been told that they're irregular due to hormonal imbalance. When I used to take BC pill I used to get a period every month but I stopped taking the pill 8 months ago and they spread out again. I'm not sure what's going on, has this happened to anyone? I have been spotting for several days now. Any advice would be great.

I should also mention my last period was February 10th so I expected my period sometime around April 13th, and me and my boyfriend have sex constantly, nearly everyday.