I usually get my period for 5 or 6 days and its repeated every 28 days. This time, i was 2 days late and it was insanely light. Almost nothing to it at all. It would show up one time and not the next when i wiped after the bathroom. It has stopped for a couple days and is now showing up slightly again.
I'm getting light cramps, nothing like what I usually get. Mine are usually so bad I can't get out of bed until they're gone.
I've been feeling sick lately. I haven't thrown up, but seriously thought I was going to a couple times.
I've been hungry to no extent. I'm a bottomless pit lately. That is very unusual for me cause I may have one meal a day, if even a full meal.
I went to the doctor today, asked him what he thinks it is. I did a urine pregnancy test which came up negative. I also did a blood test today, but don't get the results for 2 days.
Is there a possibilty that I am pregnant and the test is wrong? Or am I over reacting on all this and maybe I'm just sick?
PLEASE HELP.
:!:

Hi Wave...I am curious how your tests came up? Grant it it;s been a while since you posted...but I, too, am racking my brain to understand how my body is reacting to a very possible pregnancy. It hasn't been confirmed-as home pregnancy tests come back negative. I feel pregnant-feel full in uterus-my sense of smell is out of this world-can smell the litter box a mile away and want to gag, etc...I have been extremely exhausted lately, incredibly thirsty and have also been taking more trips than usual to the rest room to pee. I am not sure if the restroom visits are due to being more thirsty, though...lol.
Last week when my fiance and I had sex-there was an odd sensation inside--almost painful if he went deep. Then the next morning-I had some pinkness on the tissue paper when I wiped--a little mild brown blood had also stained my underwear that night.
The next two nights while having sex-it was so incredibly painful I couldn't have him make love to me the way we normally do--it was pretty painful! We didn't understand why.
I was supposed to start my period 11/30 or 12/1--and again, I felt pregnant! We both sense it. Then this morning-I started what I thought to be my period. In the last 7 hours though-I have not changed my pad once...and there is probably a teaspoonful of light pink blood rather than the heavy flow dark red flow that I am used to seeing.
The smell has an odd sweet smell too.
There are also some fleshy pieces--very small and minute--and again, PINK! Not red--not brown...PINK!
So I am confused on whether or not I shoudl suspect that I am still pregnant or what all those signs mean.
I have two kids-so I understand the symptoms--and with this month,,,there is definitely a familiarity in how I feel.
I did have 2 "periods" with my first child-and with my 2nd-I had a very light "period" the first month I was expecting to have my period.
And tests came back negative for each of those-the only way I found out I was pregnant with my kids was going to the doctor.

Interesting.

-Mamacakes...Your situation is very familiar to me as Waves is to! Next Saturday (come so fast) will be the second month I have missed my period! I was just thinking as I was sitting here thinking my uterus feels full! After I had sex a week later I had light sticky brown discharge..Odd and right after that I was thirsty all the time..My smell isn't super sensory but I have this pack of fruity gum and its so strange because whenever its around I can smell it! On the bed and beside the bed (never happened before)...I have been cramping all of November off and on and this month...I have had a trillion negative hpts but I have been pregnant before and I know the feeling and that strange things happen! My 1st pregnancy I didnt know I was pregnant all summer! I had two period with really bad cramps but nothing was wrong it wasnt until at the end of the summer I missed the third perod and found out! But now nipples are kind of sore, not really and I am tired off and on! I have read on some other sites how ppl have gotten a ton of negative hpt and didnt show positive until 3-5 months, odd! I dont think instances like that are rare, its very possible! I myself have a regular period and have never completely missed one or even been late for that matter...so keep me posted on what happens!

I went to the doctor he done 2 tests they both came up negative, the next night i did a home test it said the same, a few days later i was bleeding what i thought was my period only came 2 days not even that was basicly nothing, then stopped but came back a week later, been getting cramps, feeling sick, smell anything alot better than normal, not been eating as much as normal, didnt want to have sex incase it was something, decided to try and it was painfull. can anyone help me to find out what this means? thanks

The first time i was pregnant i did a test on the 2nd missed period day. the test showed up negitive. I did a test 4 days later and it was a positivie test and the drs test the next day was positive. Unfortunately i lost my baby. I have the same symptoms again and did a test yesterday which is negitive. I am v. dissapointed but no sign of my period yet which is never late. Am a bit confused and emotionally drained from the whole experience. My dr told me to stop thinking about it and just get on with life. But its hard.

I just Got on the birth control implanon. But i failed to tell my boyfriend that it wasnt effective for two weeks. He told me that he came inside of me a few times and im very scared. i usually have a pretty regular period but i was on it for 15-18 days. and twto days later i was bleeding again. usualy i have a very heavy flow with really bad cramps. but this time it was VERY light and pink. my cramps werent as bad either. i told my doctor and she said it was probably the birth control so she gave me loestrin 24 to help me regulate. But now i pee ALL the time. im so tired i dont want to get out of bed in the morning and take like 3 naps a day and still goto bed around 10 o clock. i can smell everything if someone was standing outside of my shut window smoking a cigarette i would smell it. im going to take a hpt wednesday when my boyfriend gets paid. im really scared though.

GOING THROUGH THE SAME THING~! i am on birth control, but there were a few i jacked up the time of taking them... Never missed one, just would take it 3 hours later than usual because i forgot. I got my period a day later than usual, and it was very very light. I do not have cramping but my hungry has increased more than ever!!! i want to eat everything i smell!!! i also do not have the hurting boobs. I am peeing though every hour, without a doubt seriously every hour. Grnated i drink tons of tea and coffee, but i havent peed like this much before.

HELP! am i pregnant?

I took a test 7 days after my period... negative. Should i take another?

may be is because u are having unprotected sex

Nicole Wright wrote:

wave wrote:

PLEASE HELP.
:!:

or may be your pegnant

Did you end up pregnant? I'm going through something very similar but Ive been on implanon for almost three years and I just started having unprotected sex within the last two months and now I've missed two periods but negative pt test I'm sooo confused!

I have had the same problems.. Taken multiple home test and still negative. I am really worried i may be pregnant cause i'm only in high school and i do volleyball cheer and gymnastics. I haven't been having my normal periods only 3 days of spotting!! I am just super worried!!! 

Hi everybody!

I was wondering if anybody could tell me what is going on with me?  I had unprotected sex the week before and the week of ovulation with my boyfriend of three years.  My period is due today but I started bleeding on the 26th and it was heavy for two days and then after that it got lighter and eventually turned brown and stopped yesterday.  I'm irregular but it's never been early like this before.  My last period was 1-7 of January.  My periods always last 7 days and are always heavy until the last day. I have been a little sick and felt faint a few times.  Also, I have been peeing more.  I took a pregnancy test this morning and it came back negative.  Could I have just had an earlier and more irregular period or am I testing to early?  I have a 15 month old and when I was pregnant with her I had no pregnancy symptoms except itchy nipples, missed period, and a growing belly. 

Hi

Im in the same boat I have irregular periods but they usually last for 5-7 days, I had what i thought was a period last week but it lasted 2. I have waves of sickness, with headaches, heartburn and my stomach is bloated today. Neg HPT last week, am i pregnant??

Hope so.....

Lisa

Hey bear I am in the same boat here. Did you end up getting a positive?

i have had the implanon since october 2012 i had my period up to 2 months ago and it just stopped i have 2 kids already and im feeling the same way i did when i was pregnant with them can anybody help!