hello well this is my first post and I could really use some help! im in dying need for some answers! the first day of my last period was on 9/14 and im guessing my possible ovulation date was around 9/28, well i had been having intercoarse for the past days leading up to that day[9/28] and i also had intercoarse while i was on my period, well a couple days ago i had some kind of brownish/light red bleeding but not heavy bleeding i guess you can say spotting and it lasted like only 2 days and went away..now im having some lower abdominal pains similar to menstrual cramps and they occor most of the day. but i havent experienced any tender breast or any changes in sleeping. now just to add in my period is slightly off..sometimes i get my period on time but most of the time i get it a couple days before the estimated day. so as of now my estimated period date would be somewhere around oct.12. but i experienced the light bleeding [that is gone now] and cramps 12 days before my period! im sooo confused?! people tell me that it might be implantation bleeding? but im not sure? or are these symptoms that my period is coming? i need help :[ anything would help! thanks

hi yes it does sound like implantation bleeding.good luck to you let us know the result.x

I am having similar issues and could really use some advice!! I started my last perod on 22/09 after coming off my contraceptive pill a week before. My period stopped on 27/09 and we had unprotected intercourse, the last week I have had mild stomach cramps, feeling quite sick and tired, I also noticed over the last 2 days I have had brown/light pink bleeding that lasted for a very short time. My next period isn't due until 20/10 so too early to take a test. Could I be pregnant?? :O

I am having similar issues. I came off my contraceptive pill a couple few weeks ago, my last period started on 22/09 and finished on 27/09. We had intercourse on 27/09 and for the last week I have been feeling quite bloated, sick, tired and have had light brown/pink bleeding which lasted for about 2 days. Is it possible I could be pregnant? Next period not due until 20/10 so too early for a test!

Hello, This is my first time using this. And i just need help. I had my period July 8th 2010 and ended July 15th 2010. I had intercourse with my man Saturday 17th and Wednesday 21st. And then the 24th of this month I started my period again. Well, I think its my period. Its been going on for 3 days now. And when I wear a tampon there's barley anything on there. The color is like red, brown and a pinkish color. I'm suppose to start my period August 8th 2010. I have a normal period every month. I don't know what this could be. I'm confused. Is this implantion bleeding or my period? I could use some help. Thank you!

Hi I have had the same issues. My last period was from between 25-31st may, ovulation around the 5-7th june, and by 11/12th june i had a 2 day bleed, now i just get the odd brown/pink dot on my toilet paper since then. I'm not against pregnancy- it is a beautiful thing. I have had stomach cramps since the time which i would roughly have been ovulating after my partner and I had regular intercourse off of contraception recently. My breasts seem more tender at particular times especially the night and I swear my areoles are darkening gradually. My doctor tested me recently and the test was negative. Do you think I should wait a week or two and test again? Help would be greatly appreciated :)

Also I didn't mention I have slight nausea all day, especially after I eat ANY type of food it seems, and unlike my usual period, (TMI alert) there were no clots and (again TMI sorry) I usually have a have of clots when on my period, so I don't know whether I had implantation bleeding or not.

I am having the same problem. Period came 6/6 and left 6/12 had sex on and while I was off. My mucus was slimy like snot on 6/20 but now today 6/24 I see brownish/ pinkish spots and cramps on my right side can I be pregnant. Don't have kids... Period comes in 10 days...

I think you should wait to see if you have your period, then you will know. I was due on 2 days ago but mine still hasn't arrived, instead I have a golden-brownish discharge so I am unsure whether mine is coming or not :/

Thanx, do u know how long this brownish stuff last... But I have a cough and I have cramps at night on the right side so I will wait. I had a little back pains

:) Hi again, it lasted those 2 days but it wasn't very noticeable, just left a small stain in my underwear (sorry tmi), now im 5 days late and no period, went to doctors today and they say i have a UTI. I took a pregnancy test this morning but it was negative, and as far as I know UTI's don't mess with your period but I am still late and don't know what to do. Any suggestions would be helpful. Some people say after theyve cleared up a UTI their tests have become positive and some say a UTI can sometimes be an early sign of pregnancy. If I was pregnant I'd be a few weeks so it would only be early days but a little confused atm :/

10 days late, no period and strange egg whites like substance (tmi soz), very confused, negative test

Hello I'm having the same issue I woke up to crampying went to the restroom and their was spotting on the tp and a little in the water so I put a tampon I just thought my cycle came 10 days early odd but did'nt have any other explaination, an hour later thinking it was time to change it I removed it and nothing was on it the confusion on my face I automatically go into worry mode I'm still cramping put another tampon on and another waist nothing on it but it keep feeling like somethings gonna come down but nope whats going on help me please I'm worried.  PS me and my husband have unprotected sex was'nt trying to conceive just alergic to birthcontrol and latex

The best thing you can do is wait for the day of your due period and then if you don't come on to take a test, I missed my last period and am due on again in 4 days so I'm hoping for an answer either way, my symptoms have faded slightly now although I do feel more nauseas, so maybe I was just worried. But yeah take a test if you miss your period and we'll take it from there :)

Well my cycle is now 3 days late my no more spotting and cramping except on the day my cycle was originally suppose to start I still carry tampons around in my purse and run to the restroom all the time cause it feels like its their but it dont be I have a doctors appointment Tuesday I took a home test what a waste of money the 1st said positive since 2 came in the box I took the other for clerification and the stupid thing said negative more confussion I'll find out tuesday Good Luck every1 on your results.