Me and my husband have not been trying to get pregnant per-say, but if it happned it woul dnot be a hardship, does this make any sence? ok well we had sex, my period was 5 days late, but when the bleeding came there was almost none, day was was thick brown/burnt red blood, not even enough to fill a panty liner, and day 2 there was a few spots but nothing to make a difference, when i had missed my period ( 1st day was to be a thursday) i waited a few days ( the saterday night) then tested, it showed up negative. I just thought that my persiod was going to be late, and it was.. but its not a normal period. My husband is telling me its all in my head because i feel like vomiting, always tired, bad tummy pains, andi pee once every 45 mins or so... can anyone help with some advise?

Why don't you test again? Most tests advise you to take a second test regardless of results to ensure reliability. it can sometimes take longer for some womens hCG levels to increase to a detectable level, you may have just tested too early, you did test three days after your period was missed, after all.

I took one test just after i missed and then the saterday after (3 days later) and they where both neg. it is now 5 days aftter my expected period, but the bleeding is what is confussing me, most sites i have looked at said implantation bleeding comes before your expected period, not afterwards.

I'm going through something similar. In my mind I just know that I am pregnant and I have all the symptoms but the home pregnancy test keeps coming up neg. I don't understand it and i'm starting to think that I am crazy

I totaly dont know what is going on, i mean bleeding for only a day and a half? thats not normal at all, for anyone i would say. i have beendoing lots of reading on this implantation bleeding but everywhere i look it says it happens before your expected period, my bleeding (if you can even call it that) happened 4 days after my real bleeding was to have happened i have lots of signs...but then again i am crazy right? well if i am crazy, and you think you are as well... i guess we can be crazy together.... but remember, no one knows our bodies like we do

i am also going through the same situation. i was 9 days late on my period so i took a pg test which showed up neg. i waited for my period to come and when it did it only lasted a day and was VERY light! i have sore breasts and am having cramps. i took another test the day before my 'peroid' came and still showed neg. i am sure i am pg tho!! please help!! i think i'm losing it!

hi girls well i had the same sort of problem my perios came brown and not lots of it that was two days befor i was meant to start. it only lasted a few hrs, so then my period never came on the day it was due, i did a test that night which was on tues just gone and walla im up the duff haha. so dont worrie if you are it will soon show enyways. :-D :-D

i am going through the exact thing!!! i don't know if it's all in my head or if i'm really pregnany. i am a very very regular person when it comes to my period. ever since i got it it's always been the same. it always last 5-6 days pretty heavy, and i get it every 24-28 days. this time it took me about 30 days to get it and when i did it was nothing... just alittle bleeding here and there, alittle cramping like always and my boob are really sore and i get alot of head aches. i took a test but it said negative! BUT I KNOW MY BODY GOOD ENOUGH THAT I KNOW SOMETHING IS UP!!! i have never had a period act like that, thats what throws me off!! i'm so confused!

i was in the same situation except for my period came on time but 2 weeks later i had spotting for 3 days and my stomach felt tight when i woke up. i called an after hour nurse and she told me the only thing it could be is either i have anemia or im pregnant or miscarrying. i went to the hospital and they said i had a possible UTI but when you have an UTI you pee out blood and my blood wasnt coming from my urine, when i first started seeing blood it was right after intercourse but the sex wasnt painful, then the second day i went to the bathroom and saw spots of blood in my panties and then the third day it was about a liitle more than 5 tablespoons of blood with clear discharge right behind it.the whole thing thats getting me is i had my blood tested and no sign of anemia or diabetes and a negative pregnancy test

I have had symptoms for 3 1/2 weeks now. I thought my period should be coming in a few days, so I took a First Response test this morning and it came back negative. I was really bummed, but I still think I'm pregnant! I've had nausea off and on the whole time, dizziness, bloating, headaches, and my breasts have been very tender and generally just hurt for almost three weeks.

These can't all just be psychological responses to thinking you're pregnant, right? If you take the test and it comes back negative and don't believe it, shouldn't that say something???

My curiousity was piqued on this one...

I, too, think I'm very early pregnant. But my ONLY symptom is minor cramping.

I just had my period last week but it was very light and short, rare for me. Could I be pregnant even though I'm not feeling sore breasts or headaches and nausea?

Help!!

I think I may be pregnant as well. But I don't want to be. I'm getting a test tomorrow, but I think about being in my head a bit. But anyway, you should definitely take the test a few times. Try a few different brands and also, get a blood pregnancy test as well and see a doctor asap.

am i going crazy? me and my fiance are trying for a baby and im 2 weeks late. ive done 3 pregnancy test which all came back negative altho i still feel that i am pregnant. my breasts are sore and im having dizzy spells as well as faint sickness. what does this mean am i crazy or could i still be pregnant

Hi my name is Lydia and I think you worry to fast my test came back neg as well, reason being is that the chg level in my body is very low. That is the reason why these preg test come out neg. My best friends was 5 months preg before the test came out positive.
The best thing to do if you think your preg get a multi vitamin and folic acid pills. Keep taking a preg test every week. The chg level will go up every day. :-D

Okay i had my period i think on the 7 to the 10 or 11 witch isnt really the normal period iv had ever i normaly have it for 7 days i dont know if that is because i was on my birthcontrol well now i have stop takin the birthcontrols for a month and i and my bf desided to have sex but with out a condom and he camed in side of me we had sex 2 days in a row will i be pregnant ?? me and him have been thinkin of breaking up but i wanted to wait to find out if i am pregnant me and him had sex this month (sept) i stop my pills in (Augest) so will i be pregnant ??