My husband and I have been trying for a baby for the last two months. I am usually very regular with my period coming on the 7th of every month and lasting for 5 days, but this month I was 2 days late and very heavy for the first two days, moderate on the third and spotting on the fourth. On the 19th I noticed spotting when I went to the toilet and I had very light cramps (like light period cramps). I have been spotting for a week now with a few days of small clots and cramps now and then.
I've read that spotting is normal during pregnancy but usually occurs around the time that the period is due, and seeing as I had my period a week before the spotting I'm a little confused.
I've never had spotting before and it seems strange that it happens now when we've started having unprotected sex. I havent been on the pill in years and we have been using condoms before this.
It's too late to get a pregnancy test here tonight and tomorrow is a public holiday here in Australia so I cant get to the doctors until Saturday.
Do you think I could be pregnant with a chance that I may be miscarrying, or could it just be my body reacting to intercourse with no contraception?
Many thanks, I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
Keri

Hi I'm seeking for advice my period ends by April 27 and I had intercourse by April 30 right after the intercourse I take emergency pill could I be possibly getting pregnant pls help I'm not ready yet..