I don't know if I could be pregnant or not. My period is late by 3 days, and the first day I should've had it (on the 9th) I felt weird. My sides were killing me, like they were really bruised, then I had cramping, but no blood, and I felt really light headed. I was scared. It only lasted in the morning and by the afternoon I was completely fine. Weird. My bf and I had protected sex the day before my supposed period (the 8th) and a few times before then. The condoms were fine, no rips or tears and we made sure it was ok. I don't want to take the pregnancy test.. maybe later, but not know, I'm too scared it might be positive. Please tell me if I might be pregnant. And don't tell me I need to go see a gynecologist or a doctor, no mo ey.

The only way to know is to take a pregnancy test, or you could not take a test and wait it out. I would advise you to go ahead and take a test. They are a dollar at the dollar store. Goodluck:-|