I had protected sex with my boyfriend, he used protection and checked afterwards, there were no rips or holes in the condom. My period is five days late and I'm really stressed out. I have my normal symptoms of PMS but no bleeding yet! I'm so scared. I play basketball and can't seem to pay attention long enough to do anything useful. I just sit here and worry. We took all the necessary steps for safe sex I though, I'm not on the pill and just can't figure out why I'm late. I have cramps an my boobs are sore and I'm cranky. Could I be pregnant. Please help me out I'm terrified!

I'm 12 days late. With nausea. Took a pregnancy test. It said negative. Why did it say negative.? If I'm not pregnant why haven't I had my period.? Why do I feel sick everyday.? It's so many questions and "what if"s about pregnancy. Did you take a test.? If you did you should. Buy 3 of them. Dont take all tests in one day. Spread em out through the week. Make sure you have not peed within 4hours before you take each test. DO NOT drink alot to make yourself pee. It will not work. Gudluck

Took a test that day and it was negative, I stopped worrying and started bleeding 4 days later.