My period is 5 days late and I'm freaking out. I'm a virgin however about a month ago, my boyfriend and I were just messing around the day after my period and he fingered me. I gave him a ha****b and pre-*** started coming out but just a bit. After I stopped, he grabbed his penis and gave himself a short ha****b too. After that he instantly turned over to me and started to put his hands down my pants to finger me but he didn't really finger me, he just touched my clit. I don't know for a fact if the pre-*** was on his finger or not and if it was I don't know if it rubbed away while he tried to put his hand down my pants. I'm scared because I was supposed to get my period May 11th but it's already May 16th and nothing. Around May 11th I got my usual period symptoms such as acne breakouts and mood swings however it all went away suddenly and no period came. Today I had lower ab cramps and I was hoping to see blood but again nothing was there. My legs are achy like they get when I get my period and one of my breasts hurt too (which doesn't happen often) I've been under tons of stress lately because I'm paranoid I might be pregnant and also I have so much work left for school before it ends that I'm wayy behind. I'm 17 and my boyfriend is 18. I just ate speghetti and I feel nausea. I'm sooo scared. Could I be pregnant? Or is my period just late due to all the stress? I can't be pregnant! I heard that precum does contain a tiny amount of sperm if guys were to have comed before and my boyfriend had said he hadn't comed in a while. I also heard that it's possible to get pregnant from precum but not likely however ANYTHING can happen. I'm scared. Please help! My mood swings are starting up again too.

wait a week and see if it will come. It might be due to stress. 

Pre-cum does contain the littlest amount of sperm, and if there was any contact with precum on his skin, the chances are they died even before he fingered you.

Sometimes, if you stress about being pregnant too much, you get the signs called a Phantom pregnancy, where your body reacts like you are, but infact you are not.

Please don't be scared, best thing to do is not stress about the situation and see if any changes happen.

If your still stressing, get a pregnancy test and have your boyfriend there as support, and see what the results are.

But from my point of view, i doubt you are.

I hope this helps

kinda the same thing happened to me. just a little different. I've been stressing for 2 months. it happened while i was on my period but technically we didn't have sex just the tip went in for 4 seconds (i counted haha :/) but a month later i got my period. but I've heard that some women bleed throughout their pregnancy. I'm only 14 so I'm really scared! help :/

What happened ? Did your period come ?

It happened on my period (idk why I'm freaking out so much we didn't even have sex...?) and then my period came the next month but it was a week late due to stress or my polycystic. Then the next month a had my period again. So I'm not pregnant right? I've had no weight gain or symptoms...

no you are not