I'm 17 and lost my virginity/had protected sex with my boyfriend on April 5th, so almost a month ago.  I started my period about 10 days before that (25th of March), but I haven't had it since then.  I'm VERY irregular, and have been since I started my period 3 years ago.  About 5-7 days after we had sex, I started bleeding and I wasn't quite sure why.  During the time I had a urinary tract infection though so I thought maybe that was just part of it, OR it was just my period again.  I didn't think too much about it.  Two week went by and I wasn't ovulating, and I started to notice bloating in my stomach below my bellybutton which doesn't really ever happen...it's always around my bellybutton.  

I did some research, and I'm starting to get really really worried.  I've been having symptoms starting this week...
Bloating
Mild cramping as of yesterday
Swollen before my eyes boobs
My cervix is so high I can barely reach it, and it's soft like lips or a ripe plum
I've been eating like a horse for the past two weeks which is not normal

What are the chances I'm pregnant?  Like I said, I'm really worried.  I've read stress can effect your period, but I just don't know what to think :-(

Anywhoo, if anyone has any ideas of what's going on or anything, thank you!

im in a simalar situation im 16 and i slepted with my boyfriend 2-3 days after my periods he came inside me and i took the morning pill 2 days after, but about 5 days later i started bleeding but only for 2-3 days i thought it was the morning after pill i took.. but iv been getting the bloated, cramps, iv ate like loads which isnt like me iv also been feeling sick but havent actually been sick yet and feeling so drousy and tired all the time! im worried too! think the best way to find out is to take a test? you can do a home test or go to the family plannin clinic or your docotors everything at the doctor is confidentual though ovb.

I had sex with my girl friend last April 20, and i had use condom, and i cum out of her vagina.., then her expected period is apr. 28,, then last apr 29 we had session of making love without intercourse,, i had to use my fingers.. then later on she said she felt her breast sore,, she said she'll be having a period soon coz its the feeling she always feel when she is about to have her period,, but unluckily its been 3days and she has no period at all,, were frerakin out.. is there a probability that she'll gonna get pregnant? PLease answer I need your help guys.. 

Oh, a few more details...he did ejaculated in me (but with his condom on), and when we were finished, the condom came out fine with no visual sign of tears or rips.  As of today I'm starting my week before pre-period sings (the mild cramps, the swollen boobs, mild acne). I'm just really confused right now and worried that these could also be signs of pregnancy.  

if youv used a condom and there was no signs of tears or rips them its very unlikely you will be pregnant.x