So I'm a 16 year-old girl who has VERY regular periods, I can assure that my period will come exactly 28 days on the dot, that's how it's been for a long time. So me and my boyfriend have been having sex for about 2 months now, about. Something that we've done on occasion while having sex is slipped it in without a condom, for no more than...10 seconds. Now, I'm not worried about this, after he's taken off the condom (we also do this after he's taken the condom off) he never has any pre-ejaculate, or in general when the condom IS on. As well, we've never had orgasms while having sex yet, so this isn't a factor of a broken condom or anything. We've done this before, (a little while without the condom) and I've started my period as usual. Now this month has been a bit off. We did that stuff a few weeks ago and all was as normal, but after that, just lately I've had odd bodily symptoms. At one point in the month, I had really bad pains in my left abdomen, right below my rib cage, this lasted about on and off for two days and never came back. Another instance is last week, where I had some vaginal itching, this is something that happens every once in awhile too, since I was younger, if I washed and didn't wash well enough, or left soap, etc. etc. So I took the necessary procedures to stop the itching, but then it got a little worse, more like a burning when I peed. As of now, it's faded a way, maybe a little discomfort when this happens. An odd thing about this though, is one day, when it was really bad, I had a bit discharge when I peed, it was fleshy-like, brown-ish pink. I peed twice within the same hour and this discharge came out. Then it stopped and hasn't come back since then. As well, we've had sex maybe twice this week, and it's been slightly uncomfortable, the first time, some cramp like pains and then the second time, I just wasn't feeling it, there was just no desire, but they may simply be from the stress I've felt in the past while over this. Now, I'm sitting here two days late from my period, I should've started August 15th, as my last period was July 19th, once again in that month we did stuff without the condom and were fine.  Now I'm just concerned, as to what's going on. Could I possibly be pregnant? The chances seem so slim. As of right now, my plan is to wait out today, see if it comes, and if not, go get a home pregnancy test tomorrow. And if that comes out negative and I'm not pregnant, then what's going on?

This is MY post (just saying)

Okay, well, here's where I'm at. I took a pregnancy test today, came out negative. So I'm now 3 days late on my period. What could be up?

Even if you have a VERY regular period, your young and it can change. Also every guy pre cums even if you cant see it.