This is my third week after having sex..it was not unprotected but it was when I was on my period and we were in a very dark room so we don't know if he put it on right. I know it sounds weird. But I took one pregnancy test and it turned out negative, but that was before my missed period. I have cramps all the time but no bleeding, I have noticed a big change in my appetite..and im very tired all the time. I'm confused..please help? Am I pregnant?

yea you cauld be pregent the best thing to do is take another test it cauld be that you are just comeing on late and haveinbg the paines but no blood that happend to me. but however if you are feeling tierd and your apitite is changeing its verry possible you are.

on the 21st of this month me and my friend had sex 3 times that night and he cumed in me i was on my period at the time and dint yous protection i wasent bleeding heavy it was very light and 3 days befor i was due to come off cauld i get pregnbent from that? the next day on the 22nd we had sex again 3 times and he cumed in me is it possible and if so what are the chances?

my name is ester i have been trying to get pregnant for 3 months now .for the last 2 months my period stoped but i was not pregnant that was from the 7 ferbuary antill the day i get tem again that was 6 april i had sex that day . i also tryed having sex as many times as i can .but i had a brown discharg 3 days a go i have been having sex seens that day.but i have been having cramps since yesterday that make me to go to toilet and they feel like period cramps and my breasts have been tenter a bit since yesterday all day antill know please help me

/ MY NAME IS JENNIFER HOLDER I WANT TO KNOW U HAVE SEX 2DAY AGO WHEN I PREGNANT .......

I found this information when searching as I have the same problem (no period and its been 1 month over due now)

babycenter.com/expert/preconception/gettingpregnant/7106.html

I hope this helps.

Shiffty is an accurate name. GOOD GOD, "Shiffty" take an English/Grammer/Spelling course... Reading your reply gave me a headache!

Learn how to spell before you have a child.

my period is not due for another 4 days however iam having alot of pregnancy symptoms ie. exhaustion,headachs,extreme hunger,swollen breasts.....etc. i took 2 pregnancy tests, both came back negative. could i be pregnant or is something wrong with me?

i need help 3 wks ago me nd my bf had sex but it was a min long and he didnt cum and he says hes posotive he didnt pre cum noww i dont no if im psyching myself out but my lower stomach hurts and i get fuller when im eating im rlly scared what do i do
-15 and scared

i had sex june 29, un protected, since then i've had like ALL the signs. i dont know if i'm psyching myself out or not, july 9 the guy told me he cummed in me three times when we had sex, and he told me he didnt think i was pregnant. july 13 he freaked on me thinking i wasnt pregnant and then he cared about it and started telling me what he wanted to name the baby and everything but he's going to jail at the same time.. then that same night he freaked on me and told me i'm not pregnant i'm just a w****.. i don't know what to do. i need to take a test but i'm Pretty sure i'm pregnant, Am I though?

Hey ok me and my boyfriend had sex like 13 days ago with no condom I'm on the shot but had to take some meds that my doctor said would throw it off. My head hurts I'm eating more and I just feel really weird. I took a test but I think it was way to early to tell it came back negitive. Am I pregnant?

Okay, all these little girls need to stop having sex and learn how to spell. If they can't do either of these things, they have to use a condom. It's absurd that they can buy a pregnancy test but not a condoms. /:

i and my gf had sex a day after her period end,it was unprotected but she took the contraceptive pill imidiately.now she missed her periods by 6 days.kindly inform is she could be pregnant?what should we do now?

I had sex with my boyfriend 3 weeks ago.. it was unprotected. I have taken a couple of pregnancy test both have come out negative. I have had headaches out of this world and sleeping habits have changed. For the last two days I have been having abdominal pain and lower back pain. I have been extra thirsty for the last 2 days as well.. I don't know if I'm just making something out of nothing or if I'm pregnant.. I made a doctors appointment for march 6th.. Could I be pregnant???