Hi, I've been expericance weird bleeding though the past 3 months, Nways Feb 18th i got them but was four days late, Um following march month I was a week over due and then I got my periods.. Then this month April I was 10 days late n then out of the blue I got my periods? So the past 3 months are weird pattern in bleeding. So i ask that i am not cramping at all.. N only bleed three days & freaking my self out am I preg and not know of it? I av Dizzyness, Blue veins in my breast! Navel line on my belly.. Is something wrong with me? I also pick up on smell very strong too, Am i preg? PLZ HELP..

Hi there, 

It can be very tricky. First of all, if you are pregnant you can't have a 'period'. However, if you are pregnant you can have bleeding that is similar to a period and happens around the time you would have a period.

So if you had sex in January or early Februrary, the bleeding you keep getting every month could possibly be your period, but it also could be bleeding from early pregnancy. That's why it's so tricky.

Now, with the symptoms you mentioned, that does point to possible pregnancy.But then again, you can't know for sure until you get a pregnancy test.

If you had sex in January or February, a pregnancy test would definitely be accurate. So I would go to wal*mart, walgreens, or the dollar store and get a first response pregnancy test, and test.

If it comes up negative, take another one in a week or two. You can also go into a walk in clinic and get a urine test there, but I don't think it's all that different from a home pregnancy test.

But if you're really concerned, get a blood test done. If you got pregnant in February, a blood test would defintely show pregnancy by now.

Let us know how it goes,

Best wishes!

Thank you.. N i will keep yas posted.. Once again thanks :)

Great, hope you get the results you're hoping for!

I'm having a problem as well. My period isn't due for another 12 days but I started spotting pink yesterday . Now today its brown . Everyone says its "Too Early For Implantation" , has this happen to anyone else and they actually tested POSTIVE?