I was wondering if there are any side effects of medical marijuana and if there are any, what can these be? My wife is going to use medical marijuana in order to fight her stress, the doctor said that it is the best way to do it but we don't know anything about side effects, I mean, I don't know anything about these side effects, my wife doesn't even care, I am the one who is taking care of these things and who is careful for both of us. So can anyone please tell me what are the most common side effects of medical marijuana?

I don't really think that medical marijuana causes any side effects. I mean, the effects of marijuana can interfere with your attention, judgment and balance, but this is what marijuana does to you, I wouldn't really call these things side effects. Marijuana (whether it is medical or not) messes with your short memory so you can't really focus on anything and even if you can, you will forget what you were thinking about in a couple of seconds which is actually a positive effect for people who are overthinking everything. So no side effects, unless you have a marijuana allergy, of course.

Out of all the possible side effects of marijuana I think that the headache is the most common one. I don't think that there are any other side effects, I experienced headache myself so many times but I do not know if that is due to the quality of the marijuana that I was using or if it was something else. I am guessing that your wife is going to be just fine, I can recommend you to use marijuana at the same time when she is using her medical marijuana, if you have never used it, you should give it a try.

I don't really feel like I want to use marijuana with her, I don't need it so I don't think that I am going to do it.

That's weird, I somehow thought that medical marijuana is also used to treat headaches but I didn't know that it could actually cause them. Well, I am glad to know that there are no other side effects of marijuana since my wife is going to use it, I just wanted to be sure about it because like I said, she never checks these things out regardless of which medication she is about to use and for what.

Hello DigiDestined, When I was using medical marijuana, I had headaches from time to time and that's basically the only bad thing about it. You cannot really do much when you use medical marijuana because of its effect, when I used it I just loved to sit somewhere in the nature and chill, I think that is the best way you can use marijuana. I think that you will be able to find some useful information here about the thing that you are asking anyway - https://www.steadyhealth.com/articles/marijuana-pros-and-cons. Take some time and read it, I am guessing that it is going to be useful.

Hey guys! I am wondering the same question! I have panic attacks and I have issues with anxiety. Some of my friends keep telling me that I should try medical marijuana because it can help me relieve the pain I feel and my current condition. But I have never tried to smoke any type of marijuana. I don't even know how to roll a joint if you believe me! So, that is why I am a little bit skeptical when it comes to this. I was talking to my friends and they keep telling me that there is no side - effects, but I believe that there are some. There must be! That is why I still haven't tried to use medical marijuana.

A lot of people just don't understand that medical marijuana can have several side - effects. It can, you are right Question Mark.

I don't know from my own experience because I haven't used it, but some of my friends were telling me that they had problems with sleeping, digestion and with controlling their weight. 

That is why I always say to anyone that you should consult your doctor. I do know that some doctors won't approve medical marijuana, but you need to know more about this. 

I still believe that those are very serious side - effects! 

No, those are not side - effects. Like when you are using some other medicine and you have some different behavior - well, the same thing happens when you are using marijuana. It is silly to tell that problems with sleeping, digestive issues etc are side - effects of medical marijuana. Because they are not. This is a normal condition because your body is trying to adapt to some changes, medical marijuana in this case. OK, I think that headache can happen because of the marijuana, but still I think that we can't call it a side - effect. It is just a normal thing until your body gets used to it. Good luck!

Well, you are wrong. Those are side - effects. Also, there are three other side - effects which are very common in patients - dry mouth, dizziness and increased appetite. 

I have heard that some people are trying to fight against depression with marijuana, but that is the wrong choice. Marijuana can increase your depression and you should not do that, at least not on your own. 

Also, side - effects depend on the quality of marijuana that you are using. If this medical marijuana is of high quality, you won't have so many side - effects. Maybe just headache, but that is it.