I have heard about duac once daily gel, and I am hopeful that this product can help to clear up my acne. It is important to me to get rid of the acne in as gentle a manner as possible and I want to stay away from steroids. How about duac once daily gel? Does duac once daily gel have any side effects?

Hi there! As I read there are some side effects that are known to be associated with this medicine: Itching (pruritus), Dry skin, Skin redness, Skin tingling. But it does not necessarily means that all people using this medicine will experience that or any side effect. The side effects listed above may not include all of the side effects reported by the medicine's manufacturer. The gel may cause slight itching and burning and make your skin feel warm, especially when it is first applied. You may also notice flaking and redness of your skin during the first few weeks of use. These effects are normal; if they bother you, try using the product less often for a while, or stop for a few days and start again. If you suffer severe burning, peeling or itching, or other effects not mentioned in this leaflet, you should stop using Duac Once Daily Gel. I hope these informations will help you.

I always found that my skin just got worse with all the topical creams/lotions/gels.

I eventually got myself to a dermatologist and started trying antibiotics and finally accutane to knock out my acne.

Good luck :-)

Duac is brilliant

Hi, am currently using duac once daily and am not experiencing any side effects, my acne improved in less than a week. Before using duac, study the leaflet very well and keep it for future reference. Duac once daily is about the best acne medication I have used

Hi I've been using duac cream the last year and it has improved my skin so much! I rarely have any spots where I apply the cream (on my chin area)! I would definitely recommend!!