Thanx fopr email pls tell me should i go for laproscopy or not. U know i am unmarried age 26 how can i do laproscopy. Any medicines that can control & my overies can't damage pls mail name of that medicine. When i feel pain i take tablet meftal spas. & can i get pregnant after marriage. I had heard if laproscopy done endometrosis comes again there is no surety that it will gone forever. I am unmarried how can i do laproscopy pls tell me any way. Some doctors told me to go for marriage you will be fine ok after marriage. Pls tell me best option.

Thanks

Hi there! There are a number of advantages to the patient with laparoscopic surgery versus an open procedure. These include reduced pain due to smaller incisions and hemorrhaging, and shorter recovery time. Laparoscopy, besides being used for diagnosis, can also be an option for surgery. It's considered a "minimally invasive" surgery because the surgeon makes very small openings (incisions) at (or around) your belly button and lower portion of your belly. A thin telescope-like instrument (the laparoscope) is placed into one incision, which allows the doctor to look for endometriosis using a small camera attached to the laparoscope. Small instruments are inserted through the incisions to remove the tissue and adhesions. Because the incisions are very small, you will only have small scars on your skin after the procedure. You usually can go home the day you have your surgery and should be able to return to your usual activities. While there is no cure for endometriosis, in many patients menopause will abate the process. In patients in the reproductive years, endometriosis is merely managed: the goal is to provide pain relief, to restrict progression of the process, and to restore or preserve fertility where needed. In younger women with unfulfilled reproductive potential, surgical treatment attempts to remove endometrial tissue and preserving the ovaries without damaging normal tissue. In women who do not have need to maintain their reproductive potential, hysterectomy and/or removal of the ovaries may be an option; however, this will not guarantee that the endometriosis and/or the symptoms of endometriosis will not come back, and surgery may induce adhesions which can lead to complications. In general, the diagnosis of endometriosis is confirmed during surgery, at which time ablative steps can be taken. Further steps depend on circumstances: patients without infertility can be managed with hormonal medication that suppress the natural cycle and pain medication, while infertile patients may be treated expectantly after surgery, with fertility medication, or with IVF. Sonography is a method to monitor recurrence of endometriomas during treatments. I think you should talk to your doctor about this problem and follow his instructions. I hope this will help you.