Well my boyfriend and I had sex like about 3 weeks ago and we still are but without protection or anything and i got off Birth control about a month ago and I've been having bad cramps and when I try to go to sleep at night on my stomach i have mild cramps and today we had sex without protection again and while we were doing it I had cramps what does this mean and Ive also been feeling nauseous CAN ANYONE HELP ME plz %-)

Have you considered taking a pregnancy test yet? I am not saying that you are pregnant, but I'm also not saying that you're not. If you are having unprotected sex without any birth control, it is possible that you could be getting pregnant, although the cramps could be related to you ending your birth control. Are you trying to get pregnant, or did you decide to end birth control and using condoms for another reason? Either way, good luck to you. Please keep us posted.

Well no because i haven't missed my perid yet and i stoped taking the birth control because we were going to start using condoms

This sounds like endometriosis. However, Im not doctor. I have been diagnosed with it and I have SEVERE cramps and sometimes cramps during sex. Here are some symptoms:
Pain before and during periods
Pain with sex
Infertility
Fatigue
Painful urination during periods
Painful bowel movements during periods
Other Gastrointestinal upsets such as diarrhea, constipation, nausea.
Maybe you should look into it? Here's the website i got the symptoms from: endometriosisassn.org/endo.html
Good luck!

The studies say that endometriosis occurs in roughly 5% to 10% of women. All the symptoms that you have listed are correct.
The problem is that there is no cure for endometriosis, but menopause will abate the process. In reproductive years, it is manageable. The main thing would be to provide pain relief, to restrict progression of the process, or to relieve infertility if this is an case.
There are also some surgical ways. But this includes some radical things like removing of uterus and ovaries.

There is a cure for endemetriosis. i have had the surgery to check for it but fortunately i didnt have it. If it is not to bad they can easily remove it without doing any damage whatsoever or remove your reproductive organs. they only have to remove stuff if it is sooo bad that it is already destroying them to the point they are no good anymore. You don't have to just live with it, they will take care of it for you. also remember it is hereditary so check your family history. i hope you don't have it because i remember how scared i was thinking i might now be able to have kids but endemetriosis is extremely common among women. doctors have patients come in with that every day. if you are worried then talk to your obgyn, first they will try you on a different birth control than you normally take to see if that helps. if it doesnt then they will do exploratory surgery and remove anything they find the same day and you will go home the same day and it only takes a few days to be feeling better. good luck though i hope everything turns out ok, also i had a ruptured cyst that caused the exact pain your describing so i would look into that also.