Hey everyone. Tis is kinda weird as i am a 14 yr old female. I have been experiencing some weird things lately such as faeces leakage through my vagina. I have been reading on this disease and i definately dont have the symptoms as i am not pregnant or sexually active. I am very worried so please if you can help please do.

Hi! I currently suffer from a rectovaginal fistula from giving vaginal childbirth but from what I have learned this can happen due to other reasons so I would suggest you get to your obgyn or colorectal surgeon as soon as possible because if there are feces leaking through it can cause bad infections that can be very very bad. So at the least you could get antibiotics to help prevent infection and get to the root of the issue. I wish you well! If there are any questions I can answer for you please let me know.