I don't know if I may have had a miscarriage last week. I had an unusal period, where I thought it was almost over, but after having intercourse with my husband I had a lot of blood and some globs of jelly like stuffy that was bloody. Sorry TMI. Anyways, I tried to tell myself it was nothing, but over the weekend I started freaking out that it might have been a miscarriage and I know that I am RH negative. What is the likelihood that my blood would have mixed with the baby's and now I will have antibodies? I would have only been 2 weeks pregnant at the time. My daughter was RH positive and I had to have the rhogram shot.

i feel like i have nearly the same story but its quiet different in some way.
i am rh-negative (O-ve) and i have one ovary because one had to be taken out during my fibres operation but my doc told me i have the chance to concieve. my husband is rh-positive (B+ve) and we dont have a baby for all 6 years of our marriage. i missed my normal period on 21st september and got only spotts on the first and the third day and stopped. i had severe pain on my stomach but its normal when am on period. suprisingly i got the same pain on 5th oct and saw spot on my pant. the following day it started to come out heavily and sometime i find some sort of blood like jelly (clotting) and i use to pee irregularly from that 21st of september to date and itchy outside my vagina. please help me what is wrong with me? please guys help me cause am so confused.

Please reply this to my email address . i am the one who asked this but i didnt know how send it via my mail.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed **
Please read our Terms of Use