hi, my fiance and i have been trying to conceive for the past 8 months so i have been monitoring my ov dates as i am a regular 28 day cycle. i had my last period on 11th august 2006 and was due my next one on the 6th of september. we have been having unprotected sex this month in the hope of a BFP. i am now 3 days late. i have taken 2 first response hpts and they have both come back negative. can anyone help me make sense of this?! PLEASE! im going insane! lol :-( would REALLY REALLY appreciate some advice or maybe some thoughts from someone in the same situation! many thanks. jen

im so stressed out, we have been trying to concieve since july and nothing yet. well my last period began on oct.10th, i am due to get my period today nov. 7th im usually 28 day cycle. i havent gotten my period and also had spotting 4 days ago that only lasted a few hours. ???????? does anyone know if i could maybe be pregnant or if my period is just late?? i have had cramps for almost a whole week already. the tests i used at home say negative, is it possible that they are wrong and how long should i wait to test again, and what do you consider a late period, after how many days?????????