my question is am RH negative blood type and am preganant and I know I get a rho gram shot but how far along do I have to be to get that shot 28 weeks or 12 weeks?

I am RH Negative myself. I have one child. If this is your first child, you won't get the shot til your around 28 weeks. If this is your second you could get it sooner.

I've been trying to conceive again for almost 2 years. I have had 2 miscarriages. The first was March 2007 and the second June of 2008. I think the second was due to me being RH Negative because I lost it 4 days after I thought I was starting my period.

Good luck to you!

i'm rh -ve but i've neveer had a 'shot' is that because i have not built up antbodies? my first child was +ve and i got an injection after she was born [within 24 hours] the second was a miscarriage and i went straight to hospital for the injection and the last is -ve like me so i never needed an injection...is your injection for something else?