Okai, so basicaly, my fiance and I are trying to start a family. I'm nearly 20 he's nearly 22. I've been off of birth control pills since July and had my final "controlled" period from July 29th to August 2nd.

We began having unprotected sex on a regular bases after that, but two weeks later I had another period from August 16th to August 21st. I knew it was possible to have a period early due to coming off birth control.

But then two weeks later again, I had another period from September 7th to September 13th. On October 5th I began experiencing the usual pre-period cramps, only they lasted a few hours which I thought was strange, but non the less I expected my period to begin by the 7th, 8th at the latest. Only it didn't start and still hasn't come. I'm just over a week late, have done two hpt both came back negative.

Since October 10th, I have begun experiencing symptoms of pregnancy; Tender Boobs - which hurt at night time especially the left one, Cramping every evening, Nausea - but only when i'm on public transport which has never happened before! And a Funny Taste in my Mouth.

I'm slightly stressed due to family issues, but other than that I love my life and where it's headed.

Isit too early to tell or could my slight stress be the cause of why my period is late?
Has anyone else experience this or anything similar?
Any advice welcome and much appreciated.

Thanks

I am having the same problem also....

I have one question tho, whenever you and your fiance are having sex....Does your lower abdomen/uterus hurt a little or alot any?

I am clueless on my post I have put.