i am rh-negative and my husband is negative. we dont have a child for all 6 years of our marriage. i always get my periods regularly though in much pain which i think is normal. it happen that i missed my regular period i expected on 21 september and got only spots on the first and the third day of my period days which normally are 6-7 days. from that time i started to pee irregularly and sometime itchy outside my vagina. i started to see my period on 5 october in spot and it came out heavily on 6th with heavy pain and high bleeding. my husand thought am pregnant when i missed it on my proper day butnow he dont know what is it. please help do i have some probs or what? is there any chance for me to concieve though i have different rhesus from my husband? PLEASE I NEED CLEAR ANSWER AND URGENT.

Hi there, I"m not sure if you double posted this or not but I wanted to make sure ou got your answer--it is possible that you're pregnant, but it's also possible that you could be stressed. Have you taken a pregnancy test? I think that would be your best course of action. What do you think?

Please google Dr. Anthony Santomauro..4675 Main Street, Bridgeport Ct 06606...He is the best infertility Dr. recognized in America..I had no working tubes..He preformed a surgery 12 hrs..Repaired 1 tube and gave me a 30 percent chance on having a baby...I became tubular pregnant..he removed the baby repaired my tube and 3 yrs later I had my son which is 17yrs old now...Plus he worked with my Southern-Tier of Western NY Doc thru out the pregnancy..He is the absolute best...worth the travel if you want to resolve issues and have children..My son made the medical book of records...I named him Anthony after him...Plus I am B negative Rh factor....

ANTHONY SANTOMAURO, MD

Dr. Santomauro, chief of Ambulatory GYN Surgery and director of Endoscopic GYN Surgery at Bridgeport Hospital and Yale New Haven Health, has been in practice for 30 years, and is certified by the American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology. He is an attending physician in Reproductive Endoscopy and fertility at Bridgeport Hospital and Yale-New Haven Hospital, and a member of the courtesy staff at St. Vincent’s. He is also a collaborator of the IVF Program at Yale, and is a member of the highly selective Accreditation Council for Gynecologic Endoscopy.

He earned his medical degree from Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons and completed his residency at Columbia Presbyterian. He is the founder, and co-director of the Annual GYN Endoscopy course, Bridgeport Hospital/University of Conn. Medical School for over a decade. He has made numerous presentations including “Quantitative Assessment of Endoscopic Surgical Skills of Obstetrics and Gynecology Residents,” Global Congress of GYN Endoscopy, 29th AAGL Meeting, Las Vegas. Awards include the National Faculty Award for Excellence in Resident Education, Council on Resident Education in Obstetrics and Gynecology and the Chief Resident Award, Bridgeport Hospital. He has also been identified as one of the Best Doctors in the U.S.

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed