:-( well this happened back on july 21st. i was with my boyfriend and we were grinding while i had on underwear and he was wearing basketball shorts with no underwear on underneath. i was wet and after everything happened, he said that there was a spot on his shorts so i looked and it was about the size of a nickel. i asked him if it was from him and he said that he didn't know. i've been so scared ever since..i had my period on july 10th and it lasted till about the 15-17th i don't really remember so i don't believe that i was ovulating at the time. it's now november and i've had my period every month since then and he told me that nothing happened, that he didn't cum and that he would have known if he did. i took a pregnancy test back in september and it was negative. it's just now i'm feeling very bloated every time i eat something, and in october we were together again only i was wearing leggings, underwear, and i had a tampon because it was the last day of my period and he had on the same as he did before. i highly doubt that i could be pregnant from that, i don't think sperm can get through 3 layers of clothing and a tampon. i'm just very scared right now and would like to know if i'm worrying for nothing or if this could possibly be a pregnancy. i'm 19, young and stupid but i truly am worried about this. i can't seem to get it out of my mind, i'm paranoid. please respond back soon, i appreciate your help.

I very seriously doubt that you could be pregnant from that. you are worrying for nothing.if its november and you havent had a positive test i wouldnt worry.if you couldnt see yourself having a child with this guy you probly shouldnt be doing anything sexual with him.