I was on Wellbutrin and went off it also feeling like I didn't need it. I have gained about 15 pounds in 2 months and exactly like the above person was stating, my whole body hurt, felt like flu like symptoms, stomach extended and feel like my whole body is swollen. Didn't realize it until I read this that going off of the WB could be the cause. I think I am going to go back on it also. I do think it helped my appetite. I had taken it in the morning so it didn't effect my sleep.

I stopped four months ago and am gaining weight like crazy. Every time I go on the scales, its up!! (I weaned btw.) Is this the way it’s to be forever?!

I am going through almost the exact same thing except I have not gone back on Wellbutrin yet trying to figure out why I have gained 20 lbs since I stopped I took it for approximately a year-and-a-half to quit smoking I started smoking again because I was gaining so much weight since I stopped the Wellbutrin so I am up against the wall and don't know what to do

I know this is kind thread is old, but I gradually weaned myself off Wellbutrin simply because I forgot to get my 3 month shipment ordered. Also I have been having random lethargy and fevers and I wanted to see if it was related. I have lost weight since being off because I’m so depressed I don’t want to eat and barely have the will to function at all some days. I didn’t lose weight when I started it though like many do. The depression didn’t come back for 3-4 weeks but now it has and it is absolutely unbearable. I was depressed because of grief and so I thought it wasn’t helping as I was still depressed but I’m ten times worse now. I will be going back on it. If it causes me to lose I will update.