MY DOCTOR PRESCRIBED ME TRAZODONE TODAY 50 MIL AND AFTER READING ALL THE LITERATURE ON THIS DRUG I'M PETRIFIED TO TAKE IT. I HAVEN'T SLEPT FROM INSOMNIA FOR A LONG TIME AND I AM GETTING SICK FROM SLEEP DEPRAVATION BUT I DONT' WANT SOMETHING THAT WILL CAUSE ALL THE HARM THIS DRUG WILL.

HELP

I understand what you're going through. I read a lot of drug literature and I know it can be really scary. Bear in mind that the vast majority of people who take drugs do not suffer from the side effects, so I hope you realize that. If you are afraid of the side effects, I think it would be a good idea to go back to your doctor and ask for a different prescription of you can. Please let us know what you are planning on doing! Thank you.

I too was prescribed Trazodone 50mg just yesterday, after reading all of these post i am also petrified to take it.