One friend of mine started to use birth control pills. I can see she is much happier because she does not have problems with acne any more, and she has freedom in sexual life. Anyways, she told me those pills are so good, so she even skip period for one month. I know that should not happen while using birth control pills and that is not normal. When I tell her about this, she does not want to listen, so I want you to tell her there is need to worry.

I hope your friend have a discussion with a doctor before she started to use birth control pills. She should know it is extremely important to follow the directions for using this medicine provided by her doctor. As with any other medicine, there are possible side effects of birth control pills. Side effects, which may go away during treatment, include nausea, vomiting, and bleeding between menstrual periods. Some women could feel breast tenderness or weight change while they are on the pill. If this continue or are bothersome, every woman should check that with her doctor. It is necessary to check with a doctor as soon as possible if persistent or recurrent abnormal vaginal bleeding occurs. Beside this, missed menstrual period, dizziness or fainting, swelling of fingers or ankles, headache, or difficulty wearing contact lenses are also things she should pay attention. She should definitely visit her gynecologist if her period is stopped, because that is not normal consequence with birth control pills. She should listen what you are telling her, and check if everything was ok with her, which is something only her doctor could find out.

sir , i have one week vecation , i want to know any pills to oral contracetion to control birth for a week

NO...

YOU hav eto take them FOR A WEEK FIRST, then they are effective.

SOME WOMEN will miss a period while on birth control, and as long as a pregnancy test is negative, then it is usually nothing to worry about.

WOMEN can also MAKE their periods skip a month..Perhaps she did this.

Have you heard of Seasonale? It's an oral BC that makes you have only 4 periods a year. Well you can do that with any birth control you want you just keep taking it. I do it often when it's inconvenient for me to have my period that week. My doctor told me I could. I have another friend who does it as well with her BC. Is that what she did? It's really hard to tell from your post what your trying to say. But if that is the case she's fine just as long as she allows a period once every 3 months.

EXACTLY, you can do this with any MONOPHASIC PILL, the triphasic pills are more tricky due to the hormone level changes.