i noticed that my semen has a reddish brownish color tint to it. What does this mean?

I think I could help you with this problem as I experienced the same a while ago. As your semen has some reddish color as well, this is the sign of blood and this condition is called hematospermia. It is usually the symptom for inflamed urethra, prostate and seminal vesicles.
What might happened with you could be some popped blood vessel or it could be the result of the hypertension and you should have your blood pressure checked, just in case.
As the matter of me, I was hit in my testicles which caused my semen be brownish/reddish, I didn’t know a hit could cause that so I ran to the doctor and he immediately asked me if I injured it in some way. But if you weren’t hit, I think it’s the best for you to talk to your urologist about this if this keeps occurring.