i m 16 years old girl. ive had thrice intercourse with my boyfriend. im still vergin as my hymen have still not broke. we once did it without him wearing the condom. he have also done fingering to me.

when i came home a white sticky fluid started coming out of my vagina. this also happened the previous 2 times when we did it. and when i came home the same thing happened. a white fluid was coming out of my vagina continuously a little little after some some time till three days. and its the same happening now as well. im worried that am i pregnent??

Hi Alyzae,

You are not a virgin if you've had intercourse, intact hymen or not.

Some discharge is normal and it can appear whitish or clear.  It's how your vagina cleans itself. 

If it's heavier, or you are itchy, it may be a yeast infection or bacterial vaginosis. 

There is always the chance of pregnancy with any sexual contact.  If your period is late, take a home test.

Hope it helps.

yes i dont have periods on time. i have them late. does that mean that im pregnent? cuz i dont feel vomiting or im nt even getting fat. n there was no discharge of him in me. i mean there was no spermous contact of us. still can it make me pregnent?

Yes it can. As Medic-Dan said: There is always the chance of pregnancy with any sexual contact.. UK research has indicated that precum contains sperm always in some men; never in others. However, a previous ejaculation could mean residue semen being left in the urethra to mix with the precum. Also, sperm can be manually transferred into your vagina.

but what if there was no ejaculation? because he said that he can feel when his sperms starts coming and he took his penis out of me when he started feeling the sperms would come out now. so he did not ejaculate in me. will that still make me preggo??

Alyzae,
It's the precum that Medic-Dan and Sheperd999 are talking about whether there was ejaculation or not there would be precum involved. Precum does contain sperm but usually not as much as actual ejaculation. This is why your chances would be low on pregnancy occurring. So yes, precum CAN get you pregnant but the chances are VERY LOW of that happening.
Does this answer your question?
LQ420

Further to what LQ420 said, I would add that leaving it as late as you have indicated increases the chance of pregnancy.

Ejaculation is the actual forceful discharge of semen from the penis. During sexual arousal (intercourse or masturbation), semen collects in the ejaculatory ducts. These are located where the vas deferens join the seminal vesicles within the prostate gland. When sexual excitement reaches its orgasmic peak, rhythmic contractions of the smooth muscles within the urethra, penis and the prostate gland occur, and semen is propelled through the urethra out the tip of the penis in spurts.

Once a certain point of sexual arousal is reached, ejaculation can no longer be prevented. This feeling of having reached the brink of control is known as 'ejaculatory inevitability', and is probably what your boyfriend is talking about.

At that stage, there is the likelihood that some semen will have escaped into the urethra. This is in addition to any precum.