Good evening.

I hope I'm posting this in the correct section, my apologies if I arnt. I have a question regarding my cum, recently its become really stringy and lumpy but before it was really watery, even my girlfriend has noticed the difference and she says it tastes and feels different.

its even got to the point where she refuses to let me cum in her mouth!

I drink very little water on its own( although I do have a cup of tea every day) and I also do very little if any exercise. ( Iv all ways being like this)

What has caused my cum to all of a sudden taste different and be alot more thick and stringy.

I was going to go to the doctors about it but to be honest I'm to embarrassed about it.

Hi there! I've noticed the same with my husband. I did a small research and I found that during sexual arousal the prostate gland manufactures fluid that accounts for about 2/3 of the volume of ejaculate. The seminal vesicles are paired structures located behind the prostate gland that also manufacture fluid. Sperm from the testicles travel up a series of tubes on each side to join the seminal vesicles forming the paired ejaculatory ducts. These structures empty into the prostatic portion of the urethra. At the time of ejaculation, fluid is discharged frothe prostate gland and ejaculatory ducts into the urinary canal forming the semen. The normal semen volume is in the 2-6 cc range. In addition to this, with the onset of sexual excitement, specialized glands in the urethra called Cowper glands, produce a clear, somewhat sticky fluid to lubricate the urethra. This is called this pre-ejaculate. Normally the semen is somewhat viscous, opalescent and whitish gray in color. However, depending on many factors including frequency of ejaculation, diet, general health, etc., the volume, consistency and color of the semen can vary. However, the presence of dead sperm or other infertility factors are rarely discernable from the gross appearance of the semen. Thickened yellow or lumpy semen usually occurs if one ejaculates infrequently and is due to concentration of that portion formed in the seminal vesicles. Occasional clear semen is not a specific sign of disease. A brown or red tint to the semen is a sign of bleeding, usually from the prostate gland. Although prostate bleeding is generally of a benign nature, it is best to have this evaluated by a urologist. Good luck.