The last three times I masturbated I found that I had blood in the semen. I have had no pain or discomfort in any way, nor while urinating. There is never any blood in my urin, only in the semen, and its only been there recently. Should I be concerned about this? I also have a cold of sorts right now, where I ran a fever of 100 two days ago, and though that is now gone, my throat is slightly sore, though after getting up in the morning that goes away. Thnx for the feedback.

I wouldn’t want to scare you or anything but blood in the semen is always a sign to go and visit a doctor. The bloody semen you are experiencing may indicate a larger problem that may involve testicles, epididymis, urethra, or prostate. It could also be an inflammation of the seminal vesicles or a result of some sort of injury in the reproductive tract. However, most of the problems resolve by themselves with no treatment but I think you should consult a doc anyway!

I do physical relation with my wife and it was unprotected and at the finally i did not cum inside, i did it outside and saw semen with blood, 2 days it was same. i m worry about that.