Hello. I'm 27 year old female and I would like to find out more about one drug I'm using since recently. You see, about a month ago I was diagnosed with one mild form of asthma. Before that I had big problems with wheezing and shortness of breath and I'm glad that someone determined exactly what is my problem and that I will try to treat it in future. Doctor prescribed me this Albuterol and I really hope this is drug that will solve all my problems.
I don’t know anything about possible side effects that could occur from using this drug. Could anyone help me with this?

I can definitely help you because I'm using this drug for several months and I was very satisfied with it.
I must tell you although that it wasn’t like that before- now- I'm not experienced any side effect.
In the beginning of use I've had problems with falling asleep accompanied with nervousness and shakiness but it all disappear after week of two.
Other side effects that could occur are also tremor, dizziness, excitement, headache, nosebleed, increased appetite, upset stomach, vomiting, stomach pain, muscle cramps and cough but like I said- they occur very rarely or in most cases don’t occur at all.