Hi, my brother suffers from asthma, and a doctor prescribed him Albuterol. He said that this drug improves breathing by relaxing muscles in the airways. I would like to know more about Albuterol.

Hi, I used Albuterol when I had bronchospasm. I was wheezing all the time, and I had shortness of breath. This condition was caused by asthma, and I had many problems because of it. I couldn’t breathe normally, and I needed a drug to relax my airways. Albuterol was the right thing, it really helped me. This drug has several brand names, like Proventil, Proventil repetabs, Ventolin and Volmax. If your brother is using Volmax or Proventil repetabs, tell him that he mustn’t crash or break the tablets, because they have to be swollen in one piece. They are made to relieve the medicine slowly in the system. Albuterol can also be inhaled, which is good for preventing breathing difficulties.