Hi. I have never dreamed that I could have problems like this before. My husband and I had a wonderful marriage and after a year we got a baby. My son was very quite in his early childhood and everything was well until he got into school.
Than, something happened and I don’t know what. But consequences were very obvious.
He became very impulsive and he fought with his friends all the time.
Results in school were very bad. His teacher complained about him every week because he was very hard to control and he didn’t pay attention on classes. We took him to doctor and he diagnosed him with disease called attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
He prescribed him a drug called Ritalin. What kind of disease this is and are they any side effect of this drug?

Attention Deficit Disorders (previously known as Minimal Brain Dysfunction in Children) is disease which all your child’s symptoms described.
You don’t have any reasons to be worry at all because it is not so rear condition in young adolescents.
Ritalin is indicated as an integral part of a total treatment program which typically includes other remedial measures (psychological, educational, and social) for a stabilizing effect in children with a behavioral problems. Methylphenidate is a central nervous system (CNS) stimulant. His effects are similar to effect of caffeine in coffee.
It will keep your child’s attention alive.
You must know that it is completely curable.
Treatment of ADHD with stimulants such as Ritalin and psychotherapy help to improve the abnormal behaviors and reduce his appearance for good.
Help your child, be with all the time on this path and in a year-he will be on right life way!
Nervousness and insomnia are the most common adverse reactions of this drug.