is it safe to have sex during menstruation?

you are more prone to disease if you your partner has a disease, and it can get a bit messy. but other than that, there aren't really any negative side effects. actually, sex during menstration can cause you to have a better period. in some cases, the bleeding lightens up.

There are very little possible side effects such as chances that you might contract an infection of complicate your menstrual cycle if you have sex during your period. In fact, it’s true that women often do report that bleeding, as well as cramping gets lighter or even completely stops during the intercourse, but that might not be the case for all women.

The main reason why having sex during your period is sometimes not considered a good thing, is, like the poster before me said, because it can get messy and some men are not comfortable with that. But if you partner doesn’t mind and you both are healthy, there should be no major dangers involved in having sex during your period.

hi
recently i did DnC and before stop period i had sex ,bt still period is nt stopped. Is there chances of getting pregnancy.

I think it is. I do i with my girlfriend quite often, without any complication. Just it shouldn't be practised when she has some pain. In fact, I like it very much. The feeling of the wetmess inside is a bit different to other days of the cycle, I look forward to it. True, we like each others body fluids.

islam as a religion don't accept sex during woman menstrual pain.

i had sex with my partener during period at day 3 what are the side effect

Didn't she got pregnant?