Hi to you all! I have been struggling with health problems for many years. I have now been reading up about reflexology and I am intrigued. The thought that your foot can be used to cure other parts of the body is so interesting. I have been seriously considering giving reflexology a try. But I am worried that the reflexology practitioner might get the wrong pressure point and do more harm than good. Can somebody tell me if reflexology often goes wrong and what the side effects are?

You are right that reflexology can be dangerous if practised by unprofessional people. That is why it is of paramount importance that you find a good reflexology practitioner with good recommendations. If practised properly, reflexology should not have any side effects. Hope that helps! If you do have a reflexology treatment, don't forget to check back in and say how it went.