I had unprotected sex during my ovulation period.. it was only for about 20 seconds and my boyfriend didn't ejaculate in me but he did a few minutes afterwards.. i'm supposed to start my period today (31st day of my cycle) and it hasnt come yet.. am i pregnant?

Me and my boyfriend had sex before ovulation, during ovulation, and after ovulation. Im suppost to get my period in a couple days and lastnight after we had sex i had minor cramps and the same thing happened today after having sex. Ive been sleeping alot and have been more hungry then usual. Does it sound like im pregnant to anyone? I wana se if anyone thinks it sounds like early pregnancy. I want a baby and im anxious. Please help...

Sounds like you and bf have been getting busy. With all the activity that you have had, and all at the right times, chances of pregnancy are good for you. If you haven't gotten your period by the weekend, i would take an HPT. Good luck

I foundout that i am pregnant...now i am almost 6 weeks...thank you for your help

Congratulations!! :-D

hey my name is Monica ;;

the same happens to me!!!

i had sex when i was on my period tooo??
and my boyfriend busted in me!!!

i get really had pain in my back & my leggsss so please
write me _[removed]_

i have a myspace tooo!!!

Best Chance is to go get a pregnancy test by an OBGYN Or A Gynecologist to find out if your pregnant

okay i started my period on feb 8th and got off it on feb 15th me and my boyfriend had sex from the 15th till the 28th of feb could i be Pregnant? he came in me everytime ...

I had sex on wed. after taking an ovulation test that came out positive. I took another ovulation test today, and yesterday (5 days later) which came out positive again. does this mean im pregnant? ovulation is supposed for be for 24 hours right? someone please help me!

I had unprotected sex on my ovulation day what are my chances of becoming pregnant

Hey ever one I'm just wondering if my partner and I have been havering unprotected sex every time we do it and even on my overlation period and nothing happens wat should I do as I'm only 22 and can't seem to get pregant and had a miscarriage 8 weeks ago but now I don't know what's. Happening as my period started last night

me and my bf had sex either the day before i ovulated or the day of ovulation. and now i have seen blood when i wipe like light pinkish, the 11th was when i was suppose to ovulate and today is the 14th could i be pregnant???

I'm sorry, 20 seconds? Of what?

if he did not ejaculate inside of then you are not pregnant. stress can cause you to have a late period.