I had unprotected sex with my husband on 5th and 6th day of period.what are the chances of my becoming pregnant.I am worried...

the chances are pretty slim, ovalation usually does,nt occur until about day14 to 16 for a woman with a average cycle. and sperm normally only survive for about 3 days.

It is possible at anytime during your cycle, you can become pregnant even while you are on your period, ovulatation doenst always take place 14 days after your monthly, it can occure sooner or even later in your cycle and sperm can live anywhere from 3 to 7 days!! Everyone women is different and not everyone ovulates at the same time as another does even if your cycle is average...My cycle is about 28 days or so, and with me doing ovulation testing, I know that I can ovulate anywhere from 4 to 9 days after my period, it changes slighty each cycle...Hope this helps, if you have any more questions please let us know and we will be more than glad to answer them for you......

i hac
d sex with my husband on the fifth day of my period and we were using a condom . is it healthy enough to get pregnant or i will catch some disease

hey recently be4 2 days i had sex with my husband, it was my 3rd day of period, but bleeding was less, thats y we did it. well I am worried as this was unprotected sex. Can I be pregnant if pre cum went in ? :(

plz helpme out....m much worried..n thinking to take ipill as its 36 hours left...wanna take pill be4 72 hours..

Hy tmrw mine 5th day can i do sex n ders chance of getting pregnant nxt...need baby soon

I had sex on m 6th day of period.....wd m hubby as dr ws no bleeding i hd sex almost 5 times dt day..... .using condom z dr any possibility 2 gte pregnant......

Hi I did on 6th 7th 8th 9th please tell me can I conceive. ? As I want to have a baby . My periods are delayed by 15days

I had unprotected sex on the 5th day of my period can I be pregnant

No ders no chances to be pregnant during ur cycle

ya there may be little chances of getting pregnant..

I had sex on the fifth day of menstrual, can she get pregnant

God bless you honey