Hello! My older sister is suffering from scleroderma lupus. Her doctor prescribed her treatment. She is following treatment exactly as it is prescribed. I am very concerned about her and I want to know what side effects of drug for scleroderma lupus treatment are. I hope you will answer me this... Thank you!

Hello! Well, this is not an easy question. I am telling you this because I assume that she is taking many drugs (for skin changes, circulation, etc). I can tell you that drugs which she takes for skin changes can cause diarrhea, itching, etc; if she takes CCBs, then she can feel nausea, headache, low blood pressure, etc; if she takes NSAIDs: decreased appetite, headache, diarrhea, constipation, etc... I have mentioned common side effects, but there are very serious side effects, too. It would be best to consult her doctor....