Hello! My really good friend is suffering from scleroderma lupus. That is why I want to know what the prognosis for patient diagnosed with scleroderma lupus is. I am very concerned for her and I want to know if there is something I can do for her. This is very important to me and I ask you all for help. Thank you in advance!

Hello! This is really hard question. I would like to tell you that you should not be worried and that everything will be all right, but that would be a lie. To be honest with you, I can only tell you that prognosis for patient diagnosed with scleroderma lupus depends of scleroderma lupus variation. I mean, almost each patient has different prognosis. But, the fact which is common for all patients is following: scleroderma lupus will worse while time is passes and it is very important for your friend to find the most appropriate treatment for herself.