Can anyone tell me about the side effects of the laxative fybogel? I have been having some trouble with constipation and have been prescribed this drug now. My sister told me that she felt tired and sick for days after she took another laxative, so I am not sure whether to take this now. Are there any side effects to fybogel?

It is possible that your sisters symptoms were linked to the laxative that she took, but you are not sure of that, are you? If your doctor prescribed you fybogel, he did so in your best interests. Needless to say, some people do experience negative side effects but these people are few and far between, and it probably will not be you. If you do experience side effects, they will be of very temporary nature, as laxatives leave your body rather quickly. That is what they are for!