Hello, I have noticed some changes in my stool. After the lab test, some parasites were found. I have been prescribed with antibiotics for parasite, and castor oil for cleansing the intestines. What are the benefits and side effects of castor oil? Has anyone used it? I would like to know if that medicament could help me with my issue.

Castro oil is a medicament that has many functions. Its active component is ricinoleic acid, which does not act as a laxative, but in upper parts, it has that function. This effect starts very fast and emptying of intestines is whole. It has many positive effects, it is used with constipation (also if constipation is caused by some other condition). Unwanted side effects are stomach cramps.

I don't know the side effects of it but it is beneficial for your eyelash growth.

it makes eyelashes longer fuller and more beautiful natural.

Apply it  on your upper and lower eyelashes.

You can see the difference in few days.