We are taking a trip to Africa as a family this summer. I am looking forward to it very much, as Africa is a continent that I have always wanted to see! But I am also aware Africa is full of medical dangers unlike those here in the US. I want to prepare myself and protect everyone by taking the best medicines with me for diseases we might encounter. I also think paludrine for malaria is a good idea, but are there any side effects I should be aware of?

Well, what can I say, other than that paludrine can cause side effects similar to the majority of medications? Have you noticed that side effects are nearly the same for almost every medication out there? If you ever make the effort to look for side effects of different drugs, you'll find that nausea, dizziness, headaches, changes in bowel movements and fatigue are listed for next to every medicine out there. In this respect, paludrine is no different.