My brother suffers from schizophrenia, something we are all used to in our family and have been dealing with for a long time. When my brother has the right medication and is taking it regularly, he functions fine and has a good, steady job. But every once in a while he will forget about the meds or decide to come off them, after which there is a period of crisis. After such a period in the last few months, and spending some time in a mental health facility, my brother has now been prescribed zeldox and is back home. I wonder if we can still expect any particular side effects from zeldox? He just started them a couple of days ago.

General malaise and anxiety are some of the side effects of zeldox. In fact, I have heard people who are taking zeldox describe this drug as one with nasty side effects. However, I am sure you are aware that a patient needs to stick with zeldox regardless of side effects, as the benefits do outweigh the disadvantages. You know all too well what will happen if a patient decides to quit off his own accord, I am sure.

Yes I know, he would have to find a safe alternative therapy option