Hi everyone I’m feeling down today. I was going to try sureslim weight loss program and my hopes that I will finally lose some pounds were really high. I read every single thing about them and talked to more than 10 people that have tried it. And today, at work, some lady came and when she saw some flyers about sureslim on my desk she started talking about her daughter who was on this program and warned me that I may encounter some side effects. :/// I’ve read every single flyer and there was nothing about side effects. Anybody here knows can there be any side effects? Can they be dangerous?

Hi Mellisa8

I know a lot about the Sureslim  program and I’ve never heard of any side effects that can occur. My sister was on this program 5 months ago and it worked really great for her. She never had any side effects. She never noticed anything unusual that can be connected to the program.

She did feel a little tired though, like she was lacking energy, but she started doing different kinds of exercises right in that time, so I’m not sure that lacking energy had anything to do with the program.  

If I were you, I wouldn’t worry about side-effects. No one mentions them so I believe that (if they even exist) they are pretty rare.

Well I’m glad it worked out so good for your sister but I wouldn’t say that people never complain about the side effects. I know a woman that wasn’t feeling very well when she started with it. At first everything was ok, the first day. But then, the very next day she started feeling weird. She had a headache almost every day of the first week. She was also feeling tired from time to time.

Later on she talked to doctors and she was asked did she notice anything unusual. When she told them about the those symptoms, and explained that they disappeared after the first week, they told her that that are some symptoms that clients may encounter in the first week.