Hi, I started using some pain relief medicines a while ago, and I am already run out. I would like to refill, but I don’t know how, and if there are any side effects?

Hello, refilling shouldn’t be too complicated, especially if your using a drug that is available and common. Refilling might have some side effects if you don’t really need it, and using it anyway. You need a prescription from your doctor, or just a prescription bottle, which has all the needed information, like the name of your medicine, the name of your doctor, the prescription number and the number of refills you have left. You can simply go to the pharmacy or call it, but do it a few days before, so they would have enough time to prepare everything for you. I heard they do an online refill too. Some medicines have "No refills" written on the bottle, because of the possible side effects, but some pharmacies can provide you with it anyway. If you’re using one of those medicines, don’t forget about the warnings of the side effects, because it’s never written without a reason. Make appointment with your doctor and ask him not if you could, but if you should take a refill of your drug!