Hi. I touched Stoddard solvent. I am really worried now. I am afraid of solvent poisoning. I feel a slight headache. What are the symptoms of solvent poisoning?

Hi. I was in the contact with paint and I have experienced what solvent poisoning means. I had a fever and I was coughing like hell. My breathing was very shallow and fast. I even had burns on my hands. I was feeling nausea and my Mom said I was vomiting. I don`t remember that. Anyway, the symptoms of solvent poisoning include fever, nausea, vomiting, weight loss, burns in your mouth and stomach, burns on your skin (with prolonged contact), cough, severe breathing, or fast and shallow breathing. Solvent poisoning also affects your heart and blood. These symptoms include rapid heartbeat and weakness. Solvent poisoning affects your nervous system too. The symptoms are unconsciousness, nervousness, convulsions, numbness (arms and legs), headache, memory problems, burning sensation and dizziness.