I have heard so many times for illness that is caused by heatstroke. I think that must be causing different problems human being could be exposed. That is why I would like to hear more about illness, especially kind of illness caused by heatstroke. I want to hear what you could tell me about heatstroke as just one of many illnesses in this world. I would appreciate any info, because there is not so much I know about this topic.

Heatstroke is much more severe and potentially life threatening illness, then some people thinks it is. This happens because the body's normal mechanisms for dealing with heat stress, such as sweating and temperature control, are lost. The main sign of heatstroke is a markedly elevated body temperature, generally greater than 104 F. This happens together with changes in mental status ranging from personality changes to confusion and coma. This kind of illness is causing skin that may be hot and dry, although in heatstroke caused by exertion, the skin is usually moist. Other signs and symptoms of this illness may include rapid heartbeat, rapid and shallow breathing, and elevated or lowered blood pressure. Cessation of sweating, irritability, confusion or unconsciousness, fainting, which may be the first sign in older adults are also signs of illness caused by heatstroke. If person suspect heatstroke, this person should be moved out of the sun and into a shady or air-conditioned space. This person should be cooled by covering him or her with damp sheets or by spraying with cool water.