Lately I‘ve been eating junk food and outside mostly. I have to work some additional work and I am on the move whole day. Yesterday I was on the road whole day and I ate some burgers, not very testy and few hours later I was felling sick. This morning still, but less that last night. I wasn’t sleeping well either. Is this food poisoning? What are the symptoms of food poisoning?

Food usually becomes contaminated from poor sanitation or preparation, but who work with food that do not wash their hands after using the bathroom or have infections themselves often cause contamination, also improperly packaged food stored at the wrong temperature also promotes contamination. Symptoms of food poisoning depend on the type of contaminant and the amount you ate. Most of the common contaminants cause nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and abdominal cramping, but usually food poisoning is not serious. The known causes of food poisoning can be divided into 2 categories: infective agents include viruses, bacteria, and parasites and toxic agents include poisonous mushrooms, improperly prepared exotic foods (such as barracuda), or pesticides on fruits and vegetables.