Hello, folks. I would like to ask something. My brother ate some food that smells and looks very odd. It was an hour ago. I am afraid that he got food poisoning, but he hasn't develop any symptom yet. When do symptoms of food poisoning start? I will appreciate your help. Bye!

Hello. If the food is contaminated, he will mostly develop symptoms very soon. There is a small number of people that have no symptoms at all. Usually, those symptoms appear within 48 hours after suspicious food consuming. It can be even after half an hour. On the other hand, there are even cases that needed a whole week for symptoms to develop. It all depends which bacterium or virus caused it. The condition of organism is also important. I hope your brother will not have any symptoms. Please, let me know how he will feel in next 48 hours.

Now in day mostly paeopls area suffering this problem, Because so much verities of food are available in the market, Food poisoning is occur if you have to eat some uncombination food. Typical symptoms include nausea,abdominal cramping, vomiting, and diarrhea that occur suddenly (within 48 hours).